The Regional Committee for Improvement of the Casablanca-Settat Business Environment
In order to guarantee a clear and transparent framework that is conducive to investment and for the benefit of national and international operators, the National Committee for the Business Environment (CNEA) was created in December 2009.
This high-level body is chaired by the Head of Government. It is composed of representatives of the public and private sectors and its mission is to identify and implement measures to enhance the attractiveness of Morocco maintaining the economic image of Morocco at the international level.
In December 2013, the Regional Committee for the Improvement of the Business Environment of Casablanca was created, driven by the local authorities of the former Greater Casablanca region, in partnership with the private sector and the relevant sectors.
The establishment of this committee, under the chairmanship of Mr. the Wali aims to:
- Coordinate efforts to improve the regional business climat
- Propose possible solutions to the difficulties and constraints related to the field of business at the regional level
- Initiate actions to improve the regional business environment
- Ensure the implementation and monitoring of CNEA actions at the regional level
- Propose actions to CNEA that aim to improve the business climate
In response to the new territorial organization through the implementation of the advanced regionalization project in 2016, the CREA has extended its field of action and expanded the range of its partners through its opening towards other organisms contributing to the improvement of the regional business climate.